Dynatech® SuperMaxx 6.1L-6.4L Dodge/Chrysler LX Interm Tubes w/ Cats
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 15 HP and 24 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
Item Details08-11 6.1 & 6.4 HEMI Challenger
05-11 6.1 & 6.4 HEMI Charger/Magnum/300C
- System Tube Size: 2-3/4"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 5-7 hours
More Like This
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 6.1L-6.4L Dodge/Chrysler LX Interm Tubes w/o Cats
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 5.7L Dodge/Chrysler LX Tubes w/ Cats, 2-1/2 In.
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 5.7L Dodge/Chrysler LX Tubes w/o Cats, 2-1/2 In.
SuperMaxx Ford Lightning/Harley SC Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® 722-62220 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® Supermaxx 09-10 Chevy 1500 Truck/SUV Intermediate Tubes/Cats
SuperMaxx 2007-09 Hummer H2 Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 07-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck and SUV 6.2L Interm Tubes w/ Cats
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.