Dynatech® SuperMaxx 5.7L Dodge/Chrysler LX Tubes w/o Cats, 2-1/2 In.
05-08 Dodge Magnum, 06-14 Dodge Charger, 08-14 Dodge Challenger, 05-11 Chrysler 300
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 15 HP and 24 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 5-7 hours
Intermediate pipes are available without cats.
Item Details08-11 5.7 HEMI Challenger
05-11 5.7 HEMI Charger/Magnum/300C
- All 5.7L HEMIs came standard with 2-1/2" exhaust.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
More Like This
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 5.7L Dodge/Chrysler LX Tubes w/ Cats, 2-1/2 In.
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2965SY SS Mid-Pipe 05-14 5.7L Hemi, 2.5 Inch
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2965SYC SS Mid-Pipe 05-14 5.7L Hemi, 2.5 Inch
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2967SY SS Mid-Pipe, 06-14 Dodge, 3 Inch
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36965SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6965SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6966SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36965SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36966SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 05-14 Dodge
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36966SY SS Mid-Pipe, 05-14 Dodge
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.