Dynatech® SuperMaxx 5.7L Dodge/Chrysler LX Long Tube Headers Only
Gain up to 15 HP and 24 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. These full length headers are designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating (part number 31179000100) to your cart.
Item Details08-Up 5.7 HEMI Challenger
05-Up 5.7 HEMI Charger/Magnum/300C
- All 5.7L HEMIs came standard with 2-1/2" exhaust.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-3/4"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 5-7 hours
More Like This
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 6.1L-6.4L Dodge/Chrysler LX Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 200-02 Camaro/Firebird Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® 715-73710 SuperMaxx 2001-03 Corvette C5 Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 1997-00 Corvette C5 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2005-10 Mustang GT Long Tube Headers Only
SuperMaxx 2005-10 Corvette C6 / Z06 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2007-10 Shelby GT500 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® 715-74710 2004 Corvette C5 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 1998-99 Camaro/Firebird Long Tube Headers Only
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.