Dynatech® 724-73310 SuperMaxx 5.7L Chrysler LX Headers
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Gain up to 15 HP and 24 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. These full length headers are designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating (part number 31179000100) to your cart.
08-Up 5.7 Hemi Challenger
05-Up 5.7 Hemi Charger/Magnum/300C
- All 5.7L HEMIs came standard with 2-1/2" exhaust.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-3/4"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 5-7 hours
More Like This
JBA 1920S Shorty Header, SS, 05-10 Dodge
JBA 1965S Cat4Ward Shorty SS Header, 05-14 Dodge
JBA 6965S Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 1920SJS Shorty Header, SS, 05-10 Dodge, SC
JBA 1965SJS Cat4Ward Shorty Header, 05-14 Dodge
JBA 6965SJT Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6965SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 36965S Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
Flowmaster 814321 Scavenger Series Elite Header, 09-14 Chrysler
JBA 1920SJT Shorty Header, SS, 05-10 Dodge, TC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!