Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2005-10 Mustang/GT500 Tubes w/Cats, 3 In.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 30 HP and 30 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
Intermediate pipes are available with cats.
NOTE: All Mustangs came standard with 2-1/2" exhaust.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2" or 3"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 5-7 hours
More Like This
Dynatech® SuperMaxx Tubes w/o Cats, 05-10 Mustang/GT500, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 05-10 Mustang/GT500 Tubesw/ Cats, 2-1/2 Inch
SuperMaxx 2005-10 Corvette C6/Z06 Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats - 3 Inch
SuperMaxx 2005-'10 Corvette C6/Z06 Intermediate Tubes w/Cats - 3 Inch
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Catted Exhaust System
Dynatech® 722-62320 SuperMaxx 2004-08 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/Cats
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2004 Corvette C5 Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 2007-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck/SUV Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® 722-62330 SuperMaxx 2004-08 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.