Dynatech® 715-74720 SuperMaxx 2004 Corvette C5 Tubes w/ Cats
97-04 Chevy Corvette
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 30 HP and 30 Ft. Lbs. over factory exhaust! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
- 2004 C5 Corvettes require different O2 extension cables, which we provide at no charge. Please specify if your C5 is a 2004 model in the Comments box at Checkout, so we can include the correct cables.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
More Like This
Dynatech® 715-74730 SuperMaxx 2004 Corvette C5 Tubes w/o Cats
Dynatech® 715-73730 SuperMaxx 97-03 Corvette C5 Tubes w/o Cat
Dynatech® 715-73720 SuperMaxx 97-03 Corvette C5 Tubes w/ Cats
MagnaFlow 15453 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15456 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15442 Tru-X Stainless Steel Pipe
MagnaFlow 15479 Performance Exhaust Intermediate Pipe
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.