Dynatech® SuperMaxx 1998-99 Camaro/Firebird Long Tube Headers Only
LS1 Chevy LS V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 45 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 19 HP and 15 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. These full length headers are designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating part number 31179000100.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
- Fits 1998-1999 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird LS1 (4th Gen. F-Body).
Warning: Will NOT fit convertible models
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-3/4"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat bac
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
More Like This
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 200-02 Camaro/Firebird Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech 715-34110 High Performance Headers, 1.750" Primary Tube
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1808S-1 Shorty Header, SS, 01-02 Camaro/FB
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814S-1 Long Tube Header, SS, 98-99 GM
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814S-2 Long Tube Header, SS, 00-02 GM
Hooker 2290-2HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
Hooker 2468-2HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Stainless
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814S-1JT Long Tube Header, SS 98-99, GM, TC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 98-02 GM, SC
MagnaFlow 700004 Performance Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.