Dynatech® 715-73610 SuperMaxx 1997-00 Corvette C5 Headers
LS1 Chevy LS V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 30 HP and 30 Ft. Lbs. over factory exhaust! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. These full length headers are designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating (part number 31179000100) to your cart.
- 2004 C5 Corvettes require different O2 extension cables, which we provide at no charge. Please specify if your C5 is a 2004 model in the Comments box at Checkout, so we can include the correct cables.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-3/4"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
More Like This
Dynatech® 715-73710 SuperMaxx 2001-03 Corvette C5 Headers
Dynatech® 715-74710 2004 Corvette C5 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® 715-34110 High Performance Headers, 1.750" Primary
JBA 1817S-5JS Shorty Header, SS, 01-04 Corvette
JBA 6817SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 97-00 Corvette
JBA 6818SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 01-04 Corvette
JBA 1817S-5 Shorty Header, SS, 01-04 Corvette
JBA 6818S Long Tube Header, SS, 01-04 Corvette
JBA 6817S Long Tube Header, SS, 97-00 Corvette
MagnaFlow 700006 Performance Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!