Dynatech® SuperMaxx '10 Camaro 2-1/2 In Non-Cat Int. Section
2010 Chevy Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 36 HP and 25 Ft. Lbs. over the factory 2010 5th Generation Camaro exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
Intermediate pipes are available without cats.
NOTE: All Camaros came standard with 2-1/2" exhaust.
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: All Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
More Like This
Dynatech® 715-73920 SuperMaxx 2010 Camaro 2-1/2 Inch Catted
Dynatech® 715-74030 SuperMaxx 2010 Camaro 3 Inch Non-Catted
Dynatech® 715-74020 SuperMaxx 2010 Camaro 3 Inch Catted Pipes
Dynatech® 715-74120 Catted Section 2010 6.2 ZL1 Camaro, 2.50 Inch
Dynatech® 715-74220 Catted Section 2010 6.2 ZL1 Camaro, 3 Inch
JBA 1812SYC SS Mid-Pipe 2010-15 Camaro, 2.50 In
JBA 6813SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-14 Camaro
JBA 1812SY SS Mid-Pipe 2010-15 Camaro, 2.50 In
JBA 36812SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-15 Camaro
JBA 36812SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-15 Camaro
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.