Dynatech SuperMaxx '10 Camaro 2-1/2 In Non-Catted Intermed. Section
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 36 HP and 25 Ft. Lbs. over the factory 2010 5th Generation Camaro exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
Intermediate pipes are available without cats.
NOTE: All Camaros came standard with 2-1/2" exhaust.
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: All Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 4-6 hours
More Like This
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2010 Camaro 2-1/2 Inch Catted Intermediate Section
Dynatech® SuperMaxx 2010 Camaro 3 Inch Non-Catted Intermediate Section
SuperMaxx Ford Lightning/Harley SC Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® 722-62220 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® Supermaxx 09-10 Chevy 1500 Truck/SUV Intermediate Tubes/Cats
SuperMaxx 2007-09 Hummer H2 Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 07-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck and SUV 6.2L Interm Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® 722-62230 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.