Dynatech® Long Tube Modified Headers, 1-5/8, 1-3/4 Primary, 3 Collector
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Dynatech® Long-Tube Headers have longer primary pipes to produce maximum torque and horsepower. They come with gaskets, bolts, hardware and fit small-block Chevys with angle-plug or straight-plug heads.
- Includes gaskets, bolts and hardware.
- Works with angle-plug or straight-plug SBC.
These headers will work with the following chassis:
Item Details1.625"-1.75" Tube w/ 3" Collector
More Like This
Dynatech® Long Tube Modified Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2 Collector
Dynatech Headers Modified Chassis, 1-3/4 Primary, 3-1/2 In Collector
Dynatech® Mid Lenght Headers, 1-3/4 Primary, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Dynatech® Headers, 1-3/4 Primary, 3-1/2 Collector, Standard Chevy
Dynatech® Chevy Stock Clip Headers, 1-5/8 Primary, 3 Inch Collector
Dynatech® Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 Primary, 3 Inch Collector
Left Side Crash Replacement Modified Long Tube Header, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8
Dynatech® Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1.625 Primary, 3 Inch Collector
Dynatech® 701-10010 Chevy Chassis Header
Dynatech® Pavement Economy Chevy Crossover Headers, 1-5/8, 3 Collector
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.