Dynatech® Late Model Headers, Std. Chevy, 1-5/8 to 1-3/4 Stepped
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 34 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® pavement car exhaust systems start with Dynatech®’s 35” equal length headers. Although difficult to construct, equal length headers deliver maximum torque and horsepower and are used by the best drivers and teams in the country.
All Dynatech® headers are built with CNC laser machined flanges. With port holes accurate to .003” and total warp less than .025”, you can be assured that you will get all the performance and quality possible from your headers.
- CNC laser-cut flange
- Built to fit with proper clearance
- Optimized tube length for power
- 35" equal length primaries for maximum torque and horsepower
- Valve covers are removable with headers installed
- Removable collectors
- Tube Size: 1-5/8" - 1-3/4"
- HP Range: 350-550
(Crate Engine Ready)
Fits Standard-Port Chevy Heads in the following chassis:
- Port City
- Randercar pre-1998
- Howe XL
- Victory Circle
More Like This
Dynatech® 712-41010 Late Mod Exh, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, Spread Port
Speedway IMCA U-Weld-It Header Kit, Small Block Chevy
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Fat Fender Chrome Headers
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Chrome
Dynatech® 711- 15910 Dirt Late Model Headers, 1.625-1.75, 3
Dynatech® 711-15710 Dirt Late Model Header 3-1/2 Collector
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.