Dynatech Late Model Exhaust, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 In Chevy 18 Degree 550HP+
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 24 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® pavement car exhaust systems start with Dynatech®’s 35” equal length headers. Although difficult to construct, equal length headers deliver maximum torque and horsepower and are used by the best drivers and teams in the country.
All Dynatech® headers are built with CNC laser machined flanges. With port holes accurate to .003” and total warp less than .025”, you can be assured that you will get all the performance and quality possible from your headers.
- CNC laser-cut flange
- Built to fit with proper clearance
- Optimized tube length for power
- 35" equal length primaries for maximum torque and horsepower
- Valve covers are removable with headers installed
- Removable collectors
- Tube Size: 1-3/4" - 1-7/8"
- HP Range: 550 +
Fits 18° Chevy Heads in the following chassis:
- Port City
- Randercar pre-1998
- Howe XL
- Victory Circle
More Like This
Schoenfeld Headers 142-605LVG Dirt Late Model Headers, Standard Chevy
Schoenfeld 162 SB Chevy IMCA Headers, 1-3/4 Primary, 3-1/2 Collector
Dynatech® 715-91410 1979-93 Mustang K-Member Headers for LS Chevy
Dynatech® 715-91310 1994-04 Mustang K-Member Headers for LS Chevy
Speedway IMCA U-Weld-It Header Kit, Small Block Chevy
Schoenfeld 1106V Mid-Length Modified Headers, SB Chevy, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8
Schoenfeld 142-605LVGSP Dirt Late Model Headers, Spread Port Chevy
Schoenfeld 152V High Velocity Chassis Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2
Schoenfeld 11619H IMCA Sport Modified Headers
Dynatech® Late Model Headers, Std. Chevy, 1-5/8 to 1-3/4 Stepped
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.