Dynatech® Late Model Exhaust, 1-3/4 to 1-7/8, Spread Port Chevy 550+HP
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® pavement car exhaust systems start with Dynatech®’s 35” equal length headers. Although difficult to construct, equal length headers deliver maximum torque and horsepower and are used by the best drivers and teams in the country.
All Dynatech® headers are built with CNC laser machined flanges. With port holes accurate to .003” and total warp less than .025”, you can be assured that you will get all the performance and quality possible from your headers.
- CNC laser-cut flange
- Built to fit with proper clearance
- Optimized tube length for power
- 35" equal length primaries for maximum torque and horsepower
- Valve covers are removable with headers installed
- Removable collectors
- Tube Size: 1-3/4" - 1-7/8"
- HP Range: 550 +
Fits Standard-Port Chevy Heads in the following chassis:
- Port City
- Randercar pre-1998
- Howe XL
- Victory Circle
More Like This
LH Side Replacement Pavement Late Model Spread Port, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8 In.
Right Side Replacement Pavement Late Model Spread Port, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8 Inch
Dynatech® Late Model Exhaust, 1-3/4 to 1-7/8 Inch, Std. Chevy 550+Hp
Schoenfeld 153 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, 1-7/8, 3-1/2
Schoenfeld 142-605LVGSP Dirt Late Model Headers, Spread Port Chevy
Schoenfeld 142-505LVGLS1 CT525 GM Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2
Right Side Crash Replacement IMCA Mod. Header, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, Spread
Schoenfeld 1054LVSP Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Spread
Schoenfeld 1014LVSP Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Spread
Schoenfeld 142-605LVGLS1 CT525 GM Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.