Dynatech® Late Model Exhaust, 1-3/4 to 1-7/8, Spread Port Chevy 550+HP
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® pavement car exhaust systems start with Dynatech®’s 35” equal length headers. Although difficult to construct, equal length headers deliver maximum torque and horsepower and are used by the best drivers and teams in the country.
All Dynatech® headers are built with CNC laser machined flanges. With port holes accurate to .003” and total warp less than .025”, you can be assured that you will get all the performance and quality possible from your headers.
- CNC laser-cut flange
- Built to fit with proper clearance
- Optimized tube length for power
- 35" equal length primaries for maximum torque and horsepower
- Valve covers are removable with headers installed
- Removable collectors
- Tube Size: 1-3/4" - 1-7/8"
- HP Range: 550 +
Fits Standard-Port Chevy Heads in the following chassis:
- Port City
- Randercar pre-1998
- Howe XL
- Victory Circle
More Like This
LH Side Replacement Pavement Late Model Spread Port, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8 In.
Right Side Replacement Pavement Late Model Spread Port, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8 Inch
Dynatech® Late Model Exhaust, 1-3/4 to 1-7/8 Inch, Std. Chevy 550+Hp
Schoenfeld 153 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, 1-7/8, 3-1/2
Schoenfeld Dirt Midget Chevy Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2In Collector
Dynatech® 711-15410 Dirt Late Model Header 3-1/2 Collector, Std.
Schoenfeld 142-525-L-LS1 CT525 GM Headers, 1-3/4 Prim, 3-1/2 Collector
Schoenfeld 142-505LVGLS1 CT525 GM Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2
Schoenfeld 142-605LGLS1 CT525 GM Headers, 1-3/4 Prim, 3-1/2 Collector
Right Side Crash Replacement IMCA Mod. Header, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, Spread
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.