Dynatech® 715-73420 SuperMaxx 2004 Pontiac GTO Tubes w/ Cats
2004 Pontiac GTO
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 31 HP and 23.3 Ft. Lbs. over the **factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
**Versus OEM exhaust with cam upgrade.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-3/4"
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- Install Time: 5-7 hours
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6809SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2004 Pontiac GTO
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2809SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 04 GTO W/Cats, 2.50 Inch
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2809SY SS Mid-Pipe, 04 GTO W/O Cats, 2.50 Inch
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6809SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2004 Pontiac GTO
MagnaFlow 15453 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15456 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15442 Tru-X Stainless Steel Pipe
MagnaFlow 15479 Performance Exhaust Intermediate Pipe
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.