Dynatech Big Block Chevy Strut type Dragster Headers, 2-1/4 - 2-3/8
Chevy Big Block V8, Dragster Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These high-temp silver ceramic coated drag racing headers are perfect for getting the most out of your high performance engine. They feature equal length, down-swept design with a long raised exit angle for increased flow.
- Strut type - Dragster headers (coated)
- Stepped 2-1/4" - 2-3/8" primaries
- 30" equal length, down-swept design
- Jig-located u-tabs for hassle free bolt-on collectors
- High-temp silver ceramic coated
- CNC laser-cut flanges
- Unique port gussets eliminate cracking caused by muffler applications and tire shake
- Collectors sold separately and available as a 4" collector # 311-78381241
More Like This
Dynatech Big Block Chevy Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-3/8 - 2-1/2
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Strut Type Dragster Headers, Coated, 2-1/4 In
Dynatech® Chevy Strut Dragster Header Kit, 2-1/4 - 2-3/8 Inch
Dynatech® 750-96410 Big Block Chevy Two Step Dragster Headers
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Two Step Dragster headers, 2-3/8 - 2-1/2
Dynatech® B/B Chevy Strut Type Dragster Header Kit, Non-Coated, 2-1/4
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Two Step Dragster Headers, 2-3/8 - 2-1/2, STD Collector
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Sprint Style Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.