Dynatech Big Block Chevy Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-3/8 - 2-1/2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 49 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These high-temp silver ceramic coated drag racing headers are perfect for getting the most out of your high performance engine. They feature equal length, down-swept design with a long raised exit angle for increased flow.
- Strut type - Dragster headers (coated)
- 2-3/8" - 2-1/2" primaries
- 30" equal length, down-swept design
- Jig-located u-tabs for hassle free bolt-on collectors
- High-temp silver ceramic coated
- CNC laser-cut flanges
- Unique port gussets eliminate cracking caused by muffler applications and tire shake
- Collectors sold separately as a 4-1/2" collector # 311-78391246 and a 5" collector # 311-78391251
More Like This
Dynatech Big Block Chevy Strut type Dragster Headers, 2-1/4 - 2-3/8
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Two Step Dragster headers, 2-3/8 - 2-1/2
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Two Step Dragster Headers, 2-3/8 - 2-1/2, STD Collector
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Strut Type Dragster Headers Coated, 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech Big Block Chevy Strut Type Dragster headers, Coated, 2-3/8
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Strut Type Dragster Headers, Coated, 2-1/4 In
Dynatech® B/B Chevy Strut Dragster Header Kit, 2-3/8 - 2-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® B/B Chevy Strut Type Dragster Header Kit, Non-Coated, 2-1/4
Big Block Chevy Sprint Style Headers, AHC Coated
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.