Dynatech® 750-91010 BBC 572 Tall Deck Drag Racing Headers
572 Chevy Big Block V8, Chassis Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed specifically for high performance drag racing applications, these BBC ceramic coated headers will work with popular 1967-69 Camaro and 1968-74 Nova chassis.
- Ceramic coated headers require purchase of collectors separately, 3-1/2" collector # 311-78361236 and 4" collector # 311-78361241
- 1968-74 Nova
- Big Block Chevy 572 tall deck
Note: These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor states which have adopted California emission standards.
More Like This
Dynatech® 740-11310 Long Tube Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8 x 2-1/2
Doug's Headers D3337-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, Blk
Doug's Headers D3337-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, Raw
Doug's Headers D3337 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-69 Nova, CC
Doug's Headers D3341 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 67-74 Nova, CC
Hooker 2475-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2475HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2476-1HKR Mid Length Headers, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2476HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Paint
Hooker 2477-3HKR Mid Length Headers, Black Ceramic
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.