Dynatech® 780-13519 Ceramic Coated Merge Collector, 2-3/8 x 4-1/2 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® Ceramic Coated Merge Collectors are a popular option when your racing application requires maximum horsepower. Merge collectors are not usually a "bolt it on and go" part. In order to realize the full potential of this collector design, dyno testing is recommended.
- 100% TIG-welded
- Optimum reduction angle
- Increases torque and horsepower
- Sold individually
- Listed as Primary I.D. x Collector O.D.
Note: Does not include O2 bungs. To purchase separately, order part 311-78510097.
How It Works (PDF)
More Like This
Dynatech® 780-03519 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2-3/8 x 4-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 12 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H7695 4-1 Slip-On Collectors, 2-3/8x4-1/2x12 Inch
Dynatech® 784-81245 Collector Standard Weld On 12 In Length, 2.375
Dynatech® 780-02518 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2-1/4 x 4 Inch
Header Collector, 1 5/8 Inch Primaries
Header Collector, 1 3/4 Inch Primaries
Patriot Exhaust H7693 4-1 Formed Collectors, 2-3/8x4-1/2x10 Inch
Dynatech® Ceramic Coated Slip-On Collector, 2-1/8 x 4 x 12 Inch
Dynatech® 791-09030 Ball And Socket Kit 3.00
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.