Dynatech® 780-02517 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2-1/8 x 4 Inch
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® Mild Steel Merge Collectors are a popular option when your racing application requires maximum horsepower. Merge collectors are not usually a "bolt it on and go" part. In order to realize the full potential of this collector design, dyno testing is recommended.
- 100% TIG-welded
- Optimum reduction angle
- Increases torque and horsepower
- Formed long transition 4-into-1 design for maximum power
- Jig-located U-tabs at 180 degrees for bolt-on mounting
- Sold individually
- Listed as Primary I.D. x Collector O.D.
Note: Does not include O2 bungs. To purchase separately, order part 311-78510097.
How It Works (PDF)
More Like This
Dynatech® 780-02518 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2-1/4 x 4 Inch
Dynatech® 783-71240 Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 2-1/4 x 4 x 12 Inch
Dynatech® 780-12518 Ceramic Coated Merge Collector, 2-1/4 x 4 Inch
Dynatech® 780-13519 Ceramic Coated Merge Collector, 2-3/8 x 4-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® 780-03519 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2-3/8 x 4-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® 780-00516 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2 x 3-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® 780-10516 Ceramic Coated Merge Collector, 2 x 3-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 2-1/8 x 3-1/2 x 12 Inch
Dynatech® 780-13510 Ceramic Coated Merge Collector 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® 780-10515 Ceramic Coated Merge Collector 1-7/8 x 3-1/2 Inch
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.