Dynatech® 780-00516 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2 x 3-1/2 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynatech® Mild Steel Merge Collectors are a popular option when your racing application requires maximum horsepower. Merge collectors are not usually a "bolt it on and go" part. In order to realize the full potential of this collector design, dyno testing is recommended.
- 100% TIG-welded
- Optimum reduction angle
- Increases torque and horsepower
- Formed long transition 4-into-1 design for maximum power
- Jig-located U-tabs at 180 degrees for bolt-on mounting
- Sold individually
- Listed as Primary I.D. x Collector O.D.
Note: Does not include O2 bungs. To purchase separately, order part 311-78510097.
How It Works (PDF)
More Like This
Dynatech® Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 2-1/8 x 3-1/2 x 12 Inch
Exhaust Header Collector for 2 Inch Primary Tubes, 3.5 Outlet, Weld-On
Dynatech® Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 1-7/8 x 3-1/2 x 12 Inch
Dynatech® 780-03519 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2-3/8 x 4-1/2 Inch
Dynatech® 783-71240 Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 2-1/4 x 4 x 12 Inch
Dynatech® Plain Steel Slip-On Collector, 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 12 Inch
Dynatech® 780-02518 Plain Steel Merge Collector, 2-1/4 x 4 Inch
Header Collector, 1 3/4 Inch Primaries
Header Collector, 1 7/8 Inch Primaries
Header Collector, 1 1/2 Inch Primaries
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.