Dynatech® 772-32530 Vortex® Muffler Insert Cone, 4 Inch
Universal Fit, 6.45" Overall Length, 3.76" Outside Diameter, Stainless Steel, Natural
- Features a 100% T-304 stainless steel construction
- Its compact size fits all racing applications
- Engineered to be ultra lightweight at less than 1/2 lb. each
- It is typically good for a 1-3 reduction in db.
- Overall length measures 6.45" and has a 3.76" outside diameter
Let's face it, open exhaust is a thing of the past! Sound requirements, mandatory mufflers, or maximum db level are found in all forms of racing today. From Mini-Stock to Outlaw Sprint Cars, reducing the sound level is becoming the norm. Today's racers are spending thousands of dollars to go racing. The last thing they want to do is get put on the trailer for too much noise. The Vortex® Insert Cone can help you keep on track. That's sound insurance!
- 100% T-304 stainless steel construction
- Compact size fits all racing applications
- Ultra lightweight - less that 1/2 lb. each
- Little or no power loss
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Typically good for a 1-3 reduction in db
Typically good for a 1-3 dB reduction.
How It Works (JPEG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Dynatech® 772-32520 Vortex® Muffler Insert Cone, 3 Inch
Dynatech® 772-32540 Vortex® Muffler Insert Cone, 4-1/2 In
Dynatech® 772-32510 Vortex® Muffler Insert Cone, 3-1/2 In
Dynatech® 776-24302 Auger Style Muffler, 11 x 3 Inch
Dynatech® 776-24352 Auger Style Muffler, 11 x 3-1/2 Inch
Speedway Muffler Inserts for 3.5 x 20 Inch Header Collector Extensions
Speedway Auger Style Muffler
Speedway Header Collector Muffler Insert, 3 Inch
Speedway Muffler Inserts for 26 Inch Header Collector Extensions
Auger Style Muffler, Pair, 3 Inch O.D.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.