Dynatech® 772-06312 Torque Booster, 3 x 3 Inch
Dirt Late Model, Hobby Stock, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Stock Car
- This torque booster works great between 2500 & 4200 RPM on engines under 500 HP at the crankshaft
- Works especially well on 602 and 604 Crate engines where the added low end and midrange torque gains are needed
- Booster will provide substantial increases in low to mid-range torque with no effect on the high end horsepower
- Length of this torque booster is 8" in which 2" slips over your existing pipe
- Will add 6" to your exhaust system after installation
Dynatech® now has solution for those times when you need that added torque on restarts that often determine the win or loss of the race. This new torque booster works great between 2500 & 4200 RPM on engines under 500 HP at the crankshaft. While this torque booster is beneficial for almost any engine under 500 HP, it works especially well on 602 and 604 Crate engines where the added low end and midrange torque gains are needed. Typically if you pick up low end torque, you trade some high end horsepower. However, this torque booster will provide substantail increases in low to mid-range torque with no effect on the high end horsepower. Typical gains are in the 10% range. The over length of this torque booster is 8" in which 2" slips over your existing pipe. This will add 6" to your exhaust system after installation.
- Works well between 2500 & 4200 RPM
- 602 & 604 engines with 500 HP
- Retain high end horsepower
- 10% gain
- 3" Inlet O/D & 3" Outlet I/D
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
In this detailed article, Tim will guide you on how to build a custom set of 241 Red Ram Hemi driveshaft headers. From the concept to the materials needed, he'll show you how the mockup and final assembly steps.