Dynatech® 750-91410 BBC Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-1/4 In
Chevy Big Block V8, Dragster Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These high-temp silver ceramic coated drag racing headers are perfect for getting the most out of your high performance engine. They feature equal length, down-swept design with a long raised exit angle for increased flow.
- Strut type - Dragster headers (coated)
- 2-1/4" primaries
- 30" equal length, down-swept design
- Jig-located u-tabs for hassle free bolt-on collectors
- High-temp silver ceramic coated
- CNC laser-cut flanges
- Unique port gussets eliminate cracking caused by muffler applications and tire shake
- Collectors sold separately and available as a 4" collector # 311-78371241
More Like This
Dynatech® 760-95410 BBC Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-1/2
Dynatech® 750-91010 BBC 572 Tall Deck Drag Racing Headers
Dynatech® 760-94410 BBC Strut Dragster Headers
Dynatech® 760-93410 BBC Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-3/8
Dynatech® 760-91410 BBC Strut Type Dragster Headers, 2-1/4
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Strut Dragster Headers, 2.375-2.5"
Dynatech® 760-92410 Chevy Dragster Headers, 2-1/4 - 2-3/8
Dynatech® Big Block Chevy Strut Dragster Headers, 2.25-2.375"
Big Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Stainless Steel
Big Block Chevy Lake Style Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!