Dynatech® 724-73320 SuperMaxx® 5.7L Chrysler Tubes w/Cats
05-08 Dodge Magnum, 06-14 Dodge Charger, 08-14 Dodge Challenger, 05-11 Chrysler 300
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain up to 30 HP and 30 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx® stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your car winning performance both on and off the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- Low-profile four-bolt collectors
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
- Collector Size: 3"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: All Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
Intermediate pipes are available with cats.
Item Details08-11 5.7 Hemi Challenger
05-11 5.7 Hemi Charger/Magnum/300C
- All 5.7L HEMIs came standard with 2-1/2" exhaust.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
More Like This
Dynatech® 724-73330 SuperMaxx® Chrysler LX Tubes w/o Cats
JBA 2965SY SS Mid-Pipe 05-14 5.7L Hemi, 2.5 Inch
JBA 2965SYC SS Mid-Pipe 05-14 5.7L Hemi, 2.5 Inch
JBA 2967SY SS Mid-Pipe, 06-14 Dodge, 3 Inch
JBA 36965SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6965SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6966SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 2967SYC SS Mid-Pipe 06-14 Dodge, 3 Inch
JBA 36965SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 36966SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 05-14 Dodge
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.