Dynatech® 722-84231 SuperMaxx Cat System X-Pipe w/Dual 4 Inch Mufflers
Universal Fit, 2.5" Inlet Diameter, 2.5" Outlet Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Delivers up to 106% increase in flow over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Ford Lighting or Harley Davidson Edition pickup maximum performance both on the street and at the track. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
The SuperMaxx Cat-Back is a direct bolt-in stainless steel exhaust with aggressive sounding dual straight thru 4" mufflers complete with polished angle-cut tips.
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
More Like This
Dynatech® 776-14252 Oval Split Flow Mufflers, 2-1/2"
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 2.5 Inch, Offset Inlet/Center Outlet
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 2.5 Inch, Offset Inlet/Offset Outlet
Speedway Welded Chamber Muffler, 3.0 Center Inlet/2.5 Dual Outlet
Stainless Steel Chamber Muffler, 2.50 Inch, Offset/Centered
Stainless Steel Chamber Muffler, 2.50 Inch, Offset/Offset
Dynatech? 776-06352 Split Flow Race Muffler
Dynatech? 776-14352 Oval Split Flow Mufflers, 3-1/2"
Dynatech® 776-06302 Split Flow Race Muffler, 3"
Dynatech® 772-06322 Torque Booster 3.0 X 3.0 Shell
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.