Dynatech® 722-62220 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
04-08 Ford F-150, 06-08 Lincoln Mark LT, Stainless Steel, 2.50" Tube O.D., Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain 14 HP and 9 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Ford F-150 5.4L Triton V8 maximum performance both on and off road. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- Collector Size: 2-1/2"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
More Like This
Dynatech® 722-62320 SuperMaxx 2004-08 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/Cats
Dynatech® 722-62330 SuperMaxx 2004-08 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
Dynatech® 722-62230 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
MagnaFlow 15453 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15456 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15479 Performance Exhaust Intermediate Pipe
MagnaFlow 15442 Tru-X Stainless Steel Pipe
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.