Add to Cart
Dynacorn 1103KL Outer Lower Door Panel, LH, 1973-87 Chevy Pickup
73-87 P/U DR OUTER LWR PNL
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
- Outer Lower Door Panel
- LH side
- Fits 1973-87 Chevy Pickup
- Sold each
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dynacorn to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 92633429 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Dynacorn 1103KN Inner Lower Door Panel, LH, 1973-87 Chevy Pickup
Dynacorn 1103DB Inner Lower Door Panel, LH, 1955-59 Chevy Pickup
Dynacorn 1101Z Lower Door Skin Panel, LH 1967-72 Chevy Pickup
Dynacorn 1102AL Lower Door Skin Panel, LH, 1947-55 Chevy Pickup
Dynacorn 1102AK Lower Door Skin Panel, RH, 1947-55 Chevy Pickup
Dynacorn 1075F Door Skin Panel, Left Hand , 1969 Camaro
Dynacorn 1102AY Door Skin Lower Panel, 1960-66 Chevy Pickup
Dynacorn 1101Y Lower Door Skin Panel, RH 1967-72 Chevy Pickup
Dynacorn 1076Q Door Shell, LH, 1970-74 Camaro
Dynacorn 1076P Door Shell, RH, 1970-74 Camaro
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
In this Tech Tip, John talks about what can be expected when converting to suicide doors.
Learn more about our Bucket Beauties project from T-bucket Plans.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.