Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Tandem Outlet Count, Natural
Brake fluid can ruin your master cylinder in just a few years. Stop the problem by using a stainless steel sleeved master cylinder. Our new sleeved dual feed master cylinder will work with most disc/drum combinations.
- No more pitting in the bore
- 1" bore
- Popular 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports
- 3/16" brake line will screw right in
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- This cylinder is similar to those used on mid-70's Fords (Mustang, Fairlane/LTD, etc. with disc front/drum rear).
- Uses 3/8"-24 female inverted flare outlets. If plumbing with AN 3 lines, you will need two each 910318-3/8.
- Pushrod is threaded 3/8"-24 (fine thread). If you need a yoke for the pedal hook-up, use 910-02973.
More Like This
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Chrome Power Brakes Master Cylinder
Speedway Ford Style Tear Drop Master Cylinder
Compact Electric Brake Power Booster Master Cylinder, Disc/Disc
Q & A
Anytime you purchase a new master cylinder, it's important to remove all the air before installing it. Here is a very helpful video tutorial that will show you how to bench bleed a new master cylinder.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!