Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve
Brake fluid can ruin your master cylinder in just a few years. Stop the problem by using a stainless steel sleeved master cylinder. Our new sleeved dual feed master cylinder will work with most disc/drum combinations.
- No more pitting in the bore
- 1" bore
- Popular 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports
- 3/16" brake line will screw right in
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- This cylinder is similar to those used on mid-70's Fords (Mustang, Fairlane/LTD, etc. with disc front/drum rear).
- Uses 3/8"-24 female inverted flare outlets. If plumbing with AN 3 lines, you will need two each 910318-3/8.
- Pushrod is threaded 3/8"-24 (fine thread). If you need a yoke for the pedal hook-up, use 910-02973.
More Like This
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder
1939-48 Ford Single Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve, 1-1/16 Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
1955-66 GM Master Cylinder for Drum Brakes, Stainless Sleeve
Wilwood 260-7563 Tandem Master Cylinder w/ Remote Reservoirs, 1 Inch
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
1955-64 GM Master Cylinder for Drum Brakes
Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinders, 1 Inch Bore
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.