Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Tandem Outlet Count, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Brake fluid can ruin your master cylinder in just a few years. Stop the problem by using a stainless steel sleeved master cylinder. Our new sleeved dual feed master cylinder will work with most disc/drum combinations.
- No more pitting in the bore
- 1" bore
- Popular 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports
- 3/16" brake line will screw right in
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- This cylinder is similar to those used on mid-70's Fords (Mustang, Fairlane/LTD, etc. with disc front/drum rear).
- Uses 3/8"-24 female inverted flare outlets. If plumbing with AN 3 lines, you will need two each 910318-3/8.
- Pushrod is threaded 3/8"-24 (fine thread). If you need a yoke for the pedal hook-up, use 910-02973.
More Like This
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Speedway Deluxe Chrome Aluminum Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Chrome Power Brakes Master Cylinder
Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinders, 1 Inch Bore
Wilwood 260-1304 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 3/4 In Bore
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Anytime you purchase a new master cylinder, it's important to remove all the air before installing it. Here is a very helpful video tutorial that will show you how to bench bleed a new master cylinder.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.