Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/Drum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Dual feed master cylinder with 2 bolt flange style mount. Use with Speedway brake pedal assemblies. This cylinder is similar to those used on mid-70's Fords (Mustang, Fairlane/LTD, etc. with disc front/drum rear).
- Mounting Bolt Holes: 3/8" or 10mm
- 7 1/4" long without the pushrod, add 2" for the pushrod
- 3" wide from the outside of the reservoir to the edge of the outlets
- Mounting flange is 4" wide
- Master cylinder is also 3-7/16" tall without a cap
- Included push rod is threaded 3/8"-24 (fine thread).
- If you need a yoke for the pedal hook-up, use this Forged Steel Yoke.
- Push rod boot included.
Uses 3/8"-24 female inverted flare outlets. If plumbing with AN 3 lines, you will need two each of these AN to IFM Adapters.
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Tech Tip: The bigger the master cylinder is, the more fluid you get, but you'll have less pressure at the caliper.
- There is no longer a loop on the end of the push rod for this master cylinder. It is now threaded 3/8"-24 (fine) male. If you need a yoke for pedal hook-up, use 910-02973.
More Like This
Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Corvette-Style
Chrome Power Brakes Master Cylinder
Wilwood 261-13270 Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinder Kit with Bracket and Valve
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
1955-64 GM Master Cylinder for Drum Brakes
1958-64 Chevy Full-size Car Brake Booster Combo, Disc/Disc, Drum/Drum
1955-66 GM Master Cylinder for Drum Brakes, Stainless Sleeve
1962-67 Chevy II Nova Master Clyinder and Brake Booster Assembly
1939-48 Ford Single Master Cylinder, 1-1/16 Bore