Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Universal Fit, Vacuum Diaphragm Dual Brake Booster Type, 7 Inch Brake Booster Diameter
- Compact for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle
- NEW booster measures 7" in diameter
- Master cylinder has a 1 1/8" bore with 3/8"-24 IFF outlets on both sides of the master cylinder
- Booster bolt pattern is four bolts on 3 3/8" centers which fits a variety of brackets and pedal assemblies
- New parts make installation cleaner and easier
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Compact 7" dual diaphragm booster assembly for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle. Cast iron master cylinder has a 1-1/8" bore and is suited for disc-disc or disc-drum combinations.
Master cylinder features two 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports on each side (plugs are included for ports not in use).
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Pushrod-to-mounting flange is 5-1/2"
- Four bolts on 3-3/8" centers
- 5" thick from master cylinder mount to firewall face
- 4" long firewall mount face to end of pushrod
- Pushrod stud is 3/8" fine thread
- (4) qty 3/8"-24 outlet ports (2 plugs included)
- 8" from mount to outer edge
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1-1/8 Inch BorePart # 91031440Qty x 1
Speedway Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Chromate FinishPart # 91031432Qty x 1
More Like This
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
CPP UNIHBK-SB Universal Hydroboost Hydraulic Power Brake Booster
Tuff Stuff 2122NA-1 Dual Diaphragm Booster Combo, Master Chrome
Tuff Stuff 2123NA-1 Dual Diaphragm Booster Combo, Master Chrome
Q & A
Follow this guide to learn how the change of bore size on a master cylinder affects a four-wheel disc brake system. View the conversion chart to figure the total bore area for your brake setup.
Follow along to see how a 1955 Chevy Bel Air is chosen for a Tri-5 restoration project. From a floral dash to a hole in the floor, there is some work to be done!