Doug's Headers HG9105 Header Flange Gaskets, Chrysler 440, Oval
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 447HG9105 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Doug's premium header flange gaskets are made extra thick from specially formulated gasket material. Out gaskets are rated up to 1100 degrees F and handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar). Each gasket is designed for exact port match to out Doug's headers. Sold in pairs.
- Extra thick, specially formulated material
- Rated up to 1100 degrees F
- Can handle exhaust pressures up to 3700 psig (255 bar)
- Available in a wide variety of port shapes and the most popular engine families
- Doug's Headers HG9105 Chrysler 440 (Motorhome) oval port Header Flange Gaskets
More Like This
Doug's Headers HG9108 Round Port Header Flange Gasket, Chrysler 426
Doug's Headers HG9151 Header Flange Gaskets, Chrysler 383-440, Small
Doug's Headers HG9211 Oval Port Header Flange Gaskets, Ford 429-460
Doug's Headers HG9301 Oval Port Header Flange Gaskets, SBC 283-400
Doug's Headers HG9106 Header Flange Gaskets, Chrysler 273-360
Doug's Headers HG9110 Header Flange Gaskets, Chrysler 331-392, Round
Doug's Headers HG9152 Header Flange Gaskets, Chrysler 383-440, Large
Doug's Headers HG9215 Oval Port Header Flange Gasket, Ford 351-400M
Doug's Headers HG9693 Rectangular Header Flange Gasket, Chrysler 5.7L
Doug's Headers HG9203LG Header Flange Gasket, Ford 390-428, 8-Bolt
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.