Doug's Headers D920 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 93-97 Camaro
Doug's X-pipe and Y-pipe kits help to balance exhaust pressure resulting in increased low R.P.M. power. Our specific fit kits include all the necessary parts and pieces to connect Doug's headers to the factory or aftermarket catalytic converter. Universal kits include 4- 45 deg. bends and one cross-over pipe. Specific fit kits are made from aluminized tubing (A787) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Made from aluminized tubing (A787) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Doug's X-pipe and Y-pipe kits help to balance exhaust pressure resulting in increased low R.P.M. power.
- Includes all Hardware
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Doug's Headers D920 3" Alum Y-Pipe Camaro Small Block Chevrolet 93-97
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 447D920 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
MagnaFlow 15453 Turbo Downpipe
Dynatech® SuperMaxx® 2004-05 Ram 1500 4WD Cat Exhaust
Dynatech® SuperMaxx® 07-10 GM Trk/SUV Int. Tubes w/Cats
Dynatech® SuperMaxx® 00-06 GM 6.0L Int. Tubes w/o Cats
Hooker 705013100RHKR BlackHeart Mid Pipes w/o AFM, Camaro SS
Flowmaster 81068 Pipe Kit, Chevy, 2.50 in. O.D.
Flowmaster 81071 Pipe Kit, Chevy, 2.50 in. O.D.
Flowmaster 81073 Manifold Downpipes, Pontiac
Flowmaster 81075 Manifold Downpipes, 65-67 Chevy
JBA 1650SH Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe H-Pipe, 2.5 In
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.