Doug's Headers D920 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 93-97 Camaro
93-97 Chevy Camaro, 93-97 Pontiac Firebird
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's X-pipe and Y-pipe kits help to balance exhaust pressure resulting in increased low R.P.M. power. Our specific fit kits include all the necessary parts and pieces to connect Doug's headers to the factory or aftermarket catalytic converter. Universal kits include 4- 45 deg. bends and one cross-over pipe. Specific fit kits are made from aluminized tubing (A787) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Made from aluminized tubing (A787) for superior corrosion resistance.
- Doug's X-pipe and Y-pipe kits help to balance exhaust pressure resulting in increased low R.P.M. power.
- Includes all Hardware
- Limited One Year Warranty
- Doug's Headers D920 3" Alum Y-Pipe Camaro Small Block Chevrolet 93-97
More Like This
SuperMaxx 1998-02 Camaro/Trans Am Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 1998-02 Camaro/Trans Am Intermediate Tubes w/Cats
MagnaFlow 15453 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15449 Tru-X Stainless Steel Pipe
MagnaFlow 15456 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15442 Tru-X Stainless Steel Pipe
MagnaFlow 15479 Performance Exhaust Intermediate Pipe
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.