Doug's Headers D755Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 73-78 Oldsmobile, Raw
Doug's 2/4WD TRUCK HEADERS Raw SteelHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
- Doug's Headers D755Y-R 1 3/4" Tri-Y Header Oldsmobile Motor Home 455 73-78 Raw Steel
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 447D755YR is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D-104R Full Length Header 1-7/8 in, 68-74 Javelin
Doug's Headers D200-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, Raw
Doug's Headers D202-B Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 68-72 Skylark, Blk
Doug's Headers D304 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D309Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 1958-64 Chevy, Raw
Doug's Headers D311-B Shorty Header, 1-7/8 In, 55-57 Chevy LS1, Black
Doug's Headers D314-R Full Length Header, 1-7/8, 73-87 Chevy C10, Raw
Doug's Headers D314 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 73-87 Chevy C10, CC
Doug's Headers D315-B Full length Header 1-5/8 In, 55-62 Corvette, Blk
Doug's Headers D315 Full length Header, 1-5/8 In, 55-62 Corvette, CC
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.