Doug's Headers D669Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Raw SteelHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1966-1970 Ford Fairlane
1967-1970 Ford Mustang
1966-1970 Ford Ranchero
1968-1970 Ford Torino
1966-1969 Mercury Comet
1967-1970 Mercury Cougar
- Doug's Headers D669Y-R 1 3/4" Tri-Y Header Ford Mustang 351W 67-70 Raw Steel
- Tri-Y Design - Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4 - 2
- emissions code: legal only for off-highway use (except in California or states that have adopted California emission standards)
- Installation requires power steering bracket PN H7609.
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D669Y-1B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Blk
Doug's Headers D669Y-1R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D669Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Blk
Doug's Headers D669Y-1 Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D669Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D668-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-73 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D668 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-73 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D668-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-73 Mustang, Blk
1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Flowtech 32100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.