Doug's Headers D6679 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 96-04 Mustang, CC
4.6 Ford Modular V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
- Doug's Headers D6679 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Ford Mustang 4.6L 96-04 Metallic Ceramic Coating
More Like This
Doug's Headers D6675 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 94-95 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D6680 Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 96-04 Mustang, CC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1619SJS Shorty Header, SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1619S-4JS Shorty Header, SS 99-04 Mustang 3.8L
Hooker 6229-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 1996-2003 Mustang, 4.6L 4V
Dynatech 1979-04 Mustang K-Memeber Headers, SB Ford 351 Windsor
Dynatech® 701-23010 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, SBC V8
Flowtech 12114-1FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Size, Ceramic Coated
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1619S-1JS Shorty Header SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1625S-9JS Shorty Header, SS 99-04 Must GT 4.6L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.