HDR FRD FALCON SBF 60-65 CT
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP92131 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
1962-1965 Ford Falcon 4.3L/260 V8
1965 Ford Mustang 4.3L/260 V8
1964-1968 Ford Mustang 4.7L/289 V8
1969-1970 Ford Mustang 5L/302 V8
1962-1964 Ford Ranchero 4.3L/260 V8
1965 Ford Ranchero 4.7L/289 V8
1962-1965 Mercury Comet 4.3L/260 V8
- Doug's Headers D661Y 1 5/8" Tri-Y Header Ford 64 1/2-70 Mustang, 67-68 Cougar, 62-65 Ranchero, 60-65 Falcon and Comet Small Block Ford with TCI and similar Mustang II front suspension rack conversions Metallic Ceramic Coating
More Like This
Doug's Headers D661Y Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 60-70 Ford, CC
Dougs Headers D355-R 1955-57 S/B Chevy Fenderwell Headers, Plain
Doug's Headers D103-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Blk
Doug's Headers D103-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Raw
Doug's Headers D103 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 Inch, 68-79 Javeline, CC
Doug's Headers D104-B Full Length Header 1-7/8 In, 68-74 Javeline, Blk
Doug's Headers D109-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 66-69 Rambler, Raw
Doug's Headers D1104Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1972-81 Jeep, Raw
Doug's Headers D127-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D190-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-80 Jeep, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!