Doug's Headers D6512 Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, Ford 351C, CC
351C Ford Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Steel
- Specifically designed for the Ford 351C Engine
- Features an all steel construction with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder
- Collectors have a total diameter of 3" and the primary tubes have a diameter 1-3/4"
Coated Street Rod Header for Ford 351C Engine. This part comes standard with Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating (MCTBC). MCTBC protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- Doug's Headers D6512 1 3/4" 4-Tube Shorty Header Street Rod Universal 351C Metallic Ceramic Coating
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.