Doug's Headers D627-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
390 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1966-1970 Ford Fairlane 6.4L/390 V8
1968 Ford Fairlane 7L/428 V8
1968-1969 Ford Mustang 6.4L/390 V8
1967-1970 Ford Mustang 7L/428 V8
1967-1970 Mercury Cougar 6.4L/390 V8
1970 Mercury Cougar 7L/428 V8
- Doug's Headers D627-R 2" 4-Tube Full Length Header Ford Mustang FE 67-70 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3 1/2
- Port: RECT
- Primary: 2
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits best when shock towers are boxed
- 2 primary pipes cross behind oil pan for improved fit
- Only fits 16 bolt FE cyl. heads W/the top four exhaust bolt holes in line
- with Floor Shifter
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with A/C
More Like This
Doug's Headers D627 Full Length Header, 2 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D670S4-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D627-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 67-70 Mustang, Blk
Doug's Headers D670A2-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D670A4-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D670S2-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D623-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 60-68 Ford, Blk
Doug's Headers D623 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 60-68 Ford, CC
Doug's Headers D6652-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 60-73 Ford, Blk
Doug's Headers D6652-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 60-73 Ford, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.