Doug's Headers D626-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1967-1968 Ford Mustang 6.4L/390 V8
1969-1970 Ford Mustang 7L/428 V8
1967-1969 Mercury Cougar 6.4L/390 V8
1968-1970 Mercury Cougar 7L/428 V8
- Doug's Headers D626-R 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Ford Mustang FE 67-70 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port: RECT
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- use PS bracket H7609
- Only fits 16 bolt FE cyl. heads W/the top four exhaust bolt holes in line
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D670A2-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D670A4-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D670S2-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D670S4-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In 67-70 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D626-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, Blk
Doug's Headers D626 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D6712-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 71-73 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D6714-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 71-73 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D6671-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 79-93 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D313-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.