Doug's Headers D625-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 64-73 Fairlane, Raw
390 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Steel
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1966-1970 Ford Fairlane 6.4L/390 V8
1967 Ford Fairlane 7L/427 V8
1969 Ford Fairlane 7L/428 V8
1967-1969 Ford Ranchero 6.4L/390 V8
1968-1969 Ford Ranchero 7L/428 V8
1968-1970 Ford Torino 6.4L/390 V8
1968 Ford Torino 7L/427 V8
1968-1970 Ford Torino 7L/428 V8
1966-1970 Mercury Comet 6.4L/390 V8
1966-1969 Mercury Comet 7L/427 V8
1968-1969 Mercury Comet 7L/428 V8
- Doug's Headers D625-R 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Ford Fairlane FE 64-73 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port: RECT
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- use PS bracket H7609
- Will only fit 16 bolt F.E. cyl. heads W/ the top four exhaust bolt holes in line. w/o oil cooler
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
- with Floor shifter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Doug's Headers D625-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 64-73 Fairlane, Blk
Doug's Headers D625 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-73 Fairlane, CC
Doug's Headers D669Y-1 Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
Doug's Headers D669Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-70 Mustang, CC
1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, AHC Coated
Hooker 6113-1HKR Super Competition Headers, 66-69 Ford/Mercury,390-428
Hooker 6901-1HKR Competition Headers, 1966-74 Ford/Mercury, SBF
Hooker 6901-3HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1974 Ford/Mercury, 260-351W
Patriot Exhaust H8403 1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, Plain Steel
Hooker 6113-3HKR Super Competition Headers, 66-69 Ford/Mercury,390-428
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!