Doug's Headers D451-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Raw Dodge Challenger (70-74) 383, 400 Engine, Charger, R/T (66-72) 383, 400 Engine, Coronet, Coronet Wagons (62-72) 383, 400 Engine, Super Bee (68-72) 383, 400 Engine, Plymouth Barracuda (70-74) 383, 400 Engine, Belvedere (62-72) 383, 400 Engine, Fury (No C Bodies) (62-72) 383, 400 Engine, GTX (66-72) 383, 400 Engine, Roadrunner (68-72) 383, 400 Engine. The Dougs Header you have chosen is raw, not Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coated (MCTBC) which is the standard finish on all Dougs Headers. The picture you see is the same header with MCTBC which protects and extends the life of headers by creating a thermal barrier that significantly lowers underhood temperatures and protects the substrate metal from thermal fatigue. It also provide corrosion resistance to protect it for years to come.
Please see our online catalog for specific application information.
Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.Every Dougs header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Dougs headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1970-1971 Dodge Challenger 6.3L/383 V8
1972-1974 Dodge Challenger 6.6L/400 V8
1966-1970 Dodge Charger 6.3L/383 V8
1972 Dodge Charger 6.6L/400 V8
1965-1971 Dodge Coronet 6.3L/383 V8
1972 Dodge Coronet 6.6L/400 V8
1970-1971 Plymouth Barracuda 6.3L/383 V8
1962-1970 Plymouth Belvedere 6.3L/383 V8
1968 Plymouth Fury I 6.3L/383 V8
1968-1971 Plymouth Fury II 6.3L/383 V8
1968 Plymouth Fury III 6.3L/383 V8
1962-1965 Plymouth Fury 6.3L/383 V8
1967-1971 Plymouth GTX 6.3L/383 V8
1968-1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 6.3L/383 V8
1972 Plymouth Roadrunner 6.6L/400 V8
- Doug's Headers D451-R 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Mopar B Body Big Block Mopar 62-72 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4
- Designed for orig. heads (906 or 915 castings) legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission standards)
- Fits with Mopar mini-starter part PN P5249644AB
- with A/C
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D451-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
Doug's Headers D451 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D453-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D329-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Raw
Doug's Headers D200-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 Regal, Raw
Doug's Headers D590-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 68-72 GTO, Raw
Doug's Headers D452-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D103-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Raw
Doug's Headers D313-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D330-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 78-87 Chevelle, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.