Doug's Headers D440-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-65 Mopar BB, Chr
Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, 2" Primary Tube Diameter, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1965 Dodge Coronet 7L/426 V8
1963-1965 Plymouth Belvedere 7L/426 V8
1963-1965 Plymouth Fury 7L/426 V8
- Doug's Headers D440-R 2" 4-Tube Full Length Header Mopar B Body Big Block Mopar 62-65 Raw Steel
- Fenderwell Exit - Raw Steel
- Collector: 3 1/2
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 2
- (no c bodies)
- Designed for orig. heads (906 or 915 castings) legal for off-highway use (exc. in Calif. or states using Calif. emission stds.)
- May require smaller front tires
- WDG eng
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 2
- Designed for orig. heads (906 or 915 castings) exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits with Mopar mini-starter PN P5249644AB
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D440 Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-65 Mopar BB, CC
Doug's Headers D452-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D440-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-65 Mopar BB, Blk
383-440 Mopar Header Kit, 1-7/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Collector
Doug's Headers D451-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, Raw
Doug's Headers D451 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D452-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
Doug's Headers D452 Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Doug's Headers D453-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, Blk
Doug's Headers D453 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 62-72 Mopar, CC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.