Doug's Headers D381-C Full Length Header 2-1/8 In, 63-82 Corvette, Chr
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8, Round Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's CORVETTE SIDEMOUNT HEADERS ChromeHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" thick flanges with machined sealing beads...no leak performance
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Header primaries, collectors and flanges are pre-polished to remove scratches before chrome is applied for that show quality appearance
Application1965 Chevrolet Corvette 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1974 Chevrolet Corvette 7.4L/454 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet Corvette 7L/427 V8
- Doug's Headers D381-C 2 1/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Corvette Big Block Chevrolet 63-82 Sidemount Chrome
- Big block frame stands and mounts must be used to insure proper engine location and header fit.
More Like This
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Doug's Headers D381-B Full Length Header 2-1/8 In, 63-82 Corvette, Blk
Doug's Headers D381 Full Length Header, 2-1/8 In, 63-82 Corvette, CC
Doug's Headers D306-R Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D306 Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D313-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D375Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D334-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 63-74 SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D350-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 63-74 Corvette, Blk
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.