Doug's Headers D380-C Full Length Header 1-7/8 In 63-82 Corvette, Chr
Chevy Small Block V8, Chevy Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's CORVETTE SIDEMOUNT HEADERS ChromeHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" thick flanges with machined sealing beads...no leak performance
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Header primaries, collectors and flanges are pre-polished to remove scratches before chrome is applied for that show quality appearance
Application1963-1968 Chevrolet Corvette 5.3L/327 V8
1969-1982 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/350 V8
1980 Chevrolet Corvette 5L/305 V8
1965 Chevrolet Corvette 6.5L/396 V8
- Doug's Headers D380-C 1 7/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Corvette Small Block Chevrolet 63-82 Sidemount Chrome
- Side Mount Style
- with Floor Shifter
More Like This
Doug's Headers D350 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 63-74 Corvette, CC
Doug's Headers D306 Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D381 Full Length Header, 2-1/8 In, 63-82 Corvette, CC
Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D358 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, CC
Doug's Headers D334-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 63-74 SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D350-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 63-74 Corvette, Blk
Doug's Headers D350-R Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 63-74 Corvette, Raw
Doug's Headers D306-R Shorty Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-81 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D381-B Full Length Header 2-1/8 In, 63-82 Corvette, Blk
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!