Doug's Headers D376Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Chevelle, Blk
283 Chevy Small Block V8, 327 Chevy Small Block V8, 396 Chevy Big Block V8, Hi-Temp Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Tri-Y Hi-Temp Black Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1964-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 5.3L/327 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.5L/396 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet El Camino 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet El Camino 5.3L/327 V8
1966-1967 Chevrolet El Camino 6.5L/396 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 5.3L/327 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 6.5L/396 V8
- Doug's Headers D376Y-B 1 5/8" Tri-Y Header Chevrolet Chevelle Small Block Chevrolet 64-67 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Black
- Collector: 2 1/2
- Port: OVL
- Primary: 1 5/8 - 2
- Does not fit w/ power glide trans
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits D-Port heads
- req. left side AC bracket H7608.
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D304-B 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Blk
Doug's Headers D375Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, Blk
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D308 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D313 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D313-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D322 Full Length Header, 2 In, 64-67 Chevelle, CC
Doug's Headers D369-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 64-75 Chevelle, Raw
Doug's Headers D375Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Doug's Headers D313-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 67-74 Camaro, Blk
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.