Doug's Headers D369-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 64-75 Chevelle, Blk
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Hi-Temp Black Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1964-1967 Chevrolet Chevelle 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1968 Chevrolet Chevelle 5.3L/327 V8
1968-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 5L/307 V8
1965-1969 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1973 Chevrolet Chevelle 6.6L/400 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet El Camino 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1969 Chevrolet El Camino 5.3L/327 V8
1968-1974 Chevrolet El Camino 5.7L/350 V8
1968-1973 Chevrolet El Camino 5L/307 V8
1966-1969 Chevrolet El Camino 6.5L/396 V8
1970-1975 Chevrolet El Camino 6.6L/400 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 4.6L/283 V8
1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 5.3L/327 V8
1973-1974 Chevrolet Malibu 5.7L/350 V8
1973 Chevrolet Malibu 5L/307 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Malibu 6.5L/396 V8
1973-1975 Chevrolet Malibu 6.6L/400 V8
- Doug's Headers D369-B 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Chevelle Small Block Chevrolet 64-75 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits D-Port heads
- Requires removal or modification of locking steering columns
- with Floor Shifter
- without A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D369-R Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 64-75 Chevelle, Raw
Doug's Headers D369 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-75 Chevelle, CC
Doug's Headers D330-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 78-87 Chevelle, Blk
Doug's Headers D564-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-67 GTO, Blk
Doug's Headers D625-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 64-73 Fairlane, Blk
Doug's Headers D741-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 65-75 Cutlass, Blk
Doug's Headers D3336-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 64-72 Chevelle
Doug's Headers D103-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 68-79 Javeline, Blk
Doug's Headers D317-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, Blk
Doug's Headers D3321-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 82-92 Camaro, Blk
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.