Doug's Headers D367Y-B Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, Black
283 Chevy Small Block V8, 327 Chevy Small Block V8, Tri-Y Header Tube Type, Hi-Temp Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Tri-Y Hi-Temp Black Coated Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Tri-Y headers yield maximum power from off idle to 4500 RPM making them well suited for applications demanding maximum mid-range torque with maximum fuel economy
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Hi-Temp Black Coating
Application1963-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 4.6L/283 V8
1965-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II 5.3L/327 V8
- Doug's Headers D367Y-B Tri-Y Header Chevrolet Nova Small Block Chevrolet 62-67 Hi-Temp Black Coating
- Tri-Y Design - Black
- Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 crate engines
- Fits most angle plug heads
- Will not fit with 168 tooth flywheels or kickout aftermarket starters
- Will work w/column shift must use "Chevy 2 Only" conversion kit part number 01036
More Like This
Doug's Headers D367Y-R Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, Raw
Doug's Headers D367Y Tri-Y Header, 62-67 Nova SBC, CC
Doug's Headers D317 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D329-R Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Raw
Doug's Headers D329 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, CC
Doug's Headers D365-R Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, Raw
Doug's Headers D365 Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, CC
Doug's Headers D317-B Full Length Header 1-3/4 In, 62-67 Chevy II, Blk
Doug's Headers D365-B Full Length Header, 2 In, 62-67 Nova, Black
Doug's Headers D329-B Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In,62-67 Chevy II, Blk
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.