Doug's Headers D358-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, Raw
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1958-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air 4.6L/283 V8
1962-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air 5.3L/327 V8
1958-1961 Chevrolet Bel Air 5.7L/348 V8
1958-1961 Chevrolet Corvette 4.6L/283 V8
1962-1964 Chevrolet Corvette 5.3L/327 V8
1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino 4.6L/283 V8
1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino 5.7L/348 V8
1959-1964 Chevrolet Impala 4.6L/283 V8
1962-1964 Chevrolet Impala 5.3L/327 V8
1959-1961 Chevrolet Impala 5.7L/348 V8
1964 Chevrolet Malibu 4.6L/283 V8
1964 Chevrolet Malibu 5.3L/327 V8
- Doug's Headers D358-R 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Pass Small Block Chevrolet 58-64 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port: OVL
- Primary: 1 5/8
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits D-Port heads
- Requires left side A/C bracket P/N H7608
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D358-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D358 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, CC
Doug's Headers D356-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 55-57 SBC, Raw
Doug's Headers D308-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-89 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D668-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 64-73 Mustang, Raw
Doug's Headers D127-B Full Length Header 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D356-B Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 55-57 SBC, Blk
Doug's Headers D356 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 55-57 SBC, CC
Doug's Headers D127 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 72-86 Jeep/SBC, CC
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.