Doug's Headers D358-R Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, Raw
283 Chevy Small Block V8, 327 Chevy Small Block V8, 348 Chevy W-Series V8, Raw, Steel, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Raw Steel Header development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Application1958-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air 4.6L/283 V8
1962-1964 Chevrolet Bel Air 5.3L/327 V8
1958-1961 Chevrolet Bel Air 5.7L/348 V8
1958-1961 Chevrolet Corvette 4.6L/283 V8
1962-1964 Chevrolet Corvette 5.3L/327 V8
1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino 4.6L/283 V8
1959-1960 Chevrolet El Camino 5.7L/348 V8
1959-1964 Chevrolet Impala 4.6L/283 V8
1962-1964 Chevrolet Impala 5.3L/327 V8
1959-1961 Chevrolet Impala 5.7L/348 V8
1964 Chevrolet Malibu 4.6L/283 V8
1964 Chevrolet Malibu 5.3L/327 V8
- Doug's Headers D358-R 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Pass Small Block Chevrolet 58-64 Raw Steel
- Raw Steel
- Collector: 3
- Port: OVL
- Primary: 1 5/8
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Fits D-Port heads
- Requires left side A/C bracket P/N H7608
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D358 Full Length Header, 1-5/8 In, 58-64 SBC, CC
Doug's Headers D926 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, AHC Coated
216, 235, 261 Chevy 6 Cylinder Headers, Chrome
Doug's Headers D309Y Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 1958-64 Chevy, CC
Doug's Headers D309Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-3/4 In, 1958-64 Chevy, Raw
Doug's Headers D304-B 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Blk
Doug's Headers D375Y-B Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, Blk
Doug's Headers D375Y-R Tri-Y Header, 1-5/8 In, 67-74 Camaro, Raw
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.