Doug's Headers D3333 Replacement Header, 1-3/4 In, 01-04 Corvette, CC
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Metallic Ceramic Coating, Round Port Flange Style, Steel, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Mid Length Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Mid length headers provide improved groungd clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application2001-2004 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/350 V8
- Doug's Headers D3333 1 3/4" 4-Tube Manifold Replacement Header Chevrolet Corvette LS1 01-04 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Shorty Design - Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port Shape: SAP
- Primary Tube: 1 3/4
- 50-State Smog Legal header
- LS1/LS6 engine
- OEM Domed collector style
- Accommodates oxygen sensor(s) and air injection
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- CARB Executive Order D-57-19
More Like This
Doug's Headers D3333-B Replacement Header, 1-3/4 In, 01-04 Corvette
Doug's Headers D3333-R Replacement Header, 1-3/4 In, 01-04 Corvette
Doug's Headers D3334 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 01-04 Corvette, CC
Doug's Headers D926 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Dynatech® 715-74710 2004 Corvette C5 Long Tube Headers Only
Dynatech® 715-73710 SuperMaxx 2001-03 Corvette C5 Headers
Dynatech® 715-73610 SuperMaxx 1997-00 Corvette C5 Headers
Dynatech® 715-34110 High Performance Headers, 1.750" Primary
JBA 1817S-5JS Shorty Header, SS, 01-04 Corvette
JBA 6818SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 01-04 Corvette
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!