Doug's Headers D3329 Full Length Header, 1-3/4 In, 00-02 Camaro, CC
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Pontiac V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Round Port Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Dougs Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Doug's PASSENGER CAR HEADERS Long Tube Metallic Ceramic CoatedHeader development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices. Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges... no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Precision formed long transition collectors and long tube design... reduces backpressure and increases higher RPM horsepower
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing... longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header isfinished with a Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating polished to a high luster appearance offering corrosion and heat resistance up to 1400 degrees
Application2000-2002 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
2000-2002 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
- Doug's Headers D3329 1 3/4" 4-Tube Full Length Header Chevrolet Camaro LS1 00-02 Metallic Ceramic Coating
- Long Tube Design - Ceramic Coated
- Collector: 3
- Port: SAP
- Primary: 1 3/4
- Y pipe that bolts to factory catalytic converter avail. separately PN D900
- exc. states w/Calif. emission stds
- Incl. O2 sensor extension harness
- LS1/LS6 eng
- Accomodations for EGR
- oxygen sensor and smog pump
- with Floor Shifter
- with A/C
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Doug's Headers D3340 Full Length Header, 1-7/8 In, 00-02 Camaro, CC
Doug's Headers D926 Aluminum Y-Pipe, 3 Inch, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Flowtech 11134FLT Long Tube Headers, 00-02 Camaro/Firebird, LS1
Hooker 2291-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2294HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2470-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11134-1FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated, 3 Inch
Hooker 2291HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Hooker 2469-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.